Who is Dye & Durham Corporation?
Dye & Durham Corporation is the most comprehensive supplier of worldwide registry and legal support services in Canada. Founded in 1874 and employing over 150 people, Dye & Durham is one of British Columbia’s most historic employers and principal electronic filers. A proud founding member of the British Columbia Association of Professional Registry Agents (BCAPRA), Dye & Durham operates out of five offices located in New Westminster, Vancouver, Victoria, Prince George and Abbotsford.
Dye & Durham provides timely and accurate search, filing, registration and process serving services supported by a satisfaction guarantee. Serving legal professionals, businesses, individuals and governments, Dye & Durham offers solutions including:
- Global due diligence searches
- Corporate & commercial services
- Real estate support services
- Land title searches
- Litigation support services
- Local and international process serving
- Corporate specialty products
- Continuing legal educational seminars
Embracing technology, personal relationships and corporate responsibility, Dye & Durham provides full support through local presence, regional focus and global scope.
What sets Dye & Durham apart from the competition?
- We are an industry leader in implementing new, customer-oriented technologies.
- We offer worldwide registry and legal support services.
- We are actively involved in providing education and thought leadership for our customers, strategic partners and community.
- We promote a 'count on us' attitude to provide convenience and worry-free services to our customers.
- We make it easy for our customers to achieve full cost recovery.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We give back to the communities in which we live, work and play through volunteerism and philanthropy.
Dye & Durham is proud to be a founding member of the British Columbia Association of Professional Registry Agents (BCAPRA). We are also recognized as the following:
- Qualified service provider for ICBC’s process serving requirements
- CSO (Court Services Online) leading E-Filer for the province of BC (2011)
- Preferred Service Provider for BC Registry Services Corporate Online since 2003
- Qualified Service Provider for the Manufactured Homes Registry, BC Registry Services since 2003
- ROL (Registries Online) Agreement Holder with Service Alberta since 1998