Please note the following criteria required for candidates:
- "Belong to the B.C. bar and have been members for at least five years.
- Demonstrate professional integrity, good character and excellence in the practice of law. Such excellence could be determined by any of the following conditions:
- They are acknowledged by their peers as leading counsel or exceptionally gifted practitioners.
- They have demonstrated exceptional qualities of leadership in the profession, including in the conduct of the affairs of the Canadian Bar Association, the Law Society of British Columbia and other legal organizations.
- They have done outstanding work in the fields of legal education or legal scholarship."
For more information, please contact the Office of the Deputy Attorney General at 250-356-0149.