Here's a sampling of headline articles clipped from the table of contents:
- The ethics of law on the web
- Hawke elected new BCLMA president
- How to stop lawyer mobility or lateral hires from creating conflicts of interest
- 1985: good for more than blonde jokes... just ask the folks who write this missive
- Profile: Miriam Redford becomes FMD’s new Administrator
- The 2010 Games: Was it dramatic, thrilling, crowded – fun – enough for you?
- Thinking anew about your firm’s marketing plan and improving it
- How to raise the impact of training without raising the level of frustration
To read back issues of Topics, visit the newsletters area of the BCLMA website.