Chaired by Daniel F. Corrin from Braininjurylaw.ca and Dr. Virginia Devonshire from the Neurology Division, UBC, the Conference will cover such issues as:
- When is it NOT a head injury?;
- Cost of future care from rehab to report;
- Uses and misuses of collateral witness evidence in TBI litigation: 20 years experience;
- Managing a concussed teenage brain; and
- The Do's and Don't's of engaging a family doctor in a brain injury case.
For those unable to attend in person, a webcast registration option is also available.
This Conference qualifies for both legal CPD credits (10.5 credits including one embedded hour of professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations) and medical CME credits (10.75 credits). Register by March 14th and save 10%!