Top 10 Reasons You Should be Using Dye & Durham’s ETRAY for Your Real Estate Needs | Part 1
1. Our dedicated registry specialists pre-vet, inspect, monitor, and support your requests. Our team members...
- Boast an average of 25 years of industry experience
- Include former LTSA workers who are intimately familiar with best registry practices, preferences, and procedures
- Are knowledgeable professionals who pride themselves in making it their business to stay current with registry best practices and procedures
- Are directly available by phone during regular business hour
- Include trained customer service specialists who are accountable to you
2. Working with Dye & Durham significantly reduces the frequency of costly errors.
- Approximately 1 in 5 applications submitted to D&D contains an error or omission that would result in the LTSA issuing a “defect notice” that can impact the outcome of the application. Using a D&D agent ensures a significant reduction in the frequency of errors that can impact your bottom line and the success of the application.
3. Funds are advanced by D&D on your behalf, including filing fees and Property Transfer Tax when applicable.
- You receive simple, automated invoicing based on your preferences.
4. Preliminary review and consultation on Electronic Survey plans and related documentation prior to execution.
- D&D’s survey specialists have processed and filed over 2,500 survey plans over the past two years!
5. Timely processing of your work.
- D&D agents pick up work order requests through ETRAY™ within ten minutes, and can accommodate rush requests and special instructions.
Stay tuned... we'll be back with the second part of our Top 10 list next Friday!