Count on Dye & Durham to serve your court documents efficiently and professionally.* Dye & Durham has been conducting process serving for over 30 years across Canada, the United States and internationally through a proven and screened network of agents around the globe. Specializing in difficult and evasive process services, we also offer skip tracing to locate hard-to-find individuals. We take pleasure in our 98% success rate in locating and serving individuals. We have offices in New Westminster, Vancouver, Victoria, Abbotsford and Prince George to better serve you.
Dye & Durham has been a member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS) since 1992. We comply with NAPPS’ civil rules guide, code of ethics, bylaws and complaint resolution formula. All documents in Dye & Durham offices or in transit are kept securely and confidentially at all times. We have never received a single complaint through NAPPS.
Dye & Durham’s services are entrusted by crown corporations and government bodies, in addition to law firms:
- Red Light Camera contract with the Integrated Traffic Camera Unit (ITCU) of Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) - since inception in 1998.
- Official service provider for the BC Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) since 1996.
- Qualified service provider for ICBC’s process serving requirements.
Enjoy the following process serving services from Dye & Durham:
- Same day process serving attempt for all files received in Dye & Durham offices by 2:00 pm for service within the Greater Vancouver Regional District.
- All process services ordered include minimum of 3 attempts.
- Mileage-free zones around all offices including New Westminster, Burnaby, Vancouver, Abbotsford and Victoria.
- Next day affidavits for completed services or affidavit of attempt if requested.
- We offer process service 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm and can serve outside of these hours upon request.
- Update to customer on progress of file after 3 attempts, and/or if new information is discovered and client input is required. Additional file updates can be provided as determined by client requirements.
- We provide service on residential, law firms, banks, government agencies, prisons and institutions.
Want to submit and manage your requests all in one place? Try ETRAY™, Dye & Durham's online work order system:
- Require process serving requests over multiple jurisdictions – local and international.
- See your work get picked up, processed, filed, invoiced and delivered back to you online in real time.
- Eliminate the need for multiple online accounts and additional cash management with the ability to integrate your accounting system to improve cost recovery.
Or if you just want to place a request, simply browse our process serving services below and add them directly to your online shopping cart:
Serve documents in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley
Serve documents in other BC areas
Serve documents throughout Canada
Serve documents worldwide
Skip Tracing (Available to law firms only)
File & Serve
Your requests sent to Dye & Durham, whether via a manual work order or electronically via ETRAY™, are backed by our quality assurance guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our work, please let us know and we will be pleased to issue a credit for our fees or redo the work at no extra charge.
*In accordance with the British Columbia Supreme Court Civil Rules.