Are you an executive or administrator:
- Working with the municipal, provincial or Federal government?
- Representing a government division or ministry?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you have come to the right place. Dye & Durham has a long established reputation of working with different levels and divisions of government in Canada – as a partner as well as a service provider. Some distinctions and accreditations we carry include:
- Qualified service provider for ICBC’s process serving requirements
- CSO (Court Services Online) leading E-filer for the province of BC (2011)
- Preferred Service Provider for BC Registry Services Corporate Online since 2003
- Qualified Service Provider for the Manufactured Homes Registry, BC Registry Services since 2003
- ROL (Registries Online) Agreement Holder with Service Alberta since 1998
If you need critical business, court or any registry information, whether it is on individuals, companies and organizations – local or worldwide, Dye & Durham can deliver answers promptly and effectively. Even if you or your department can do it but you just don’t have time, Dye & Durham can help. Our extensive access to various information databases and agent networks means you can search, file and register anything with us.
Order your searches, filings and registrations online or contact our team of experienced agents if you have a large or complex request. Remember: No request is too challenging. Count on us.
Explore our solutions designed for you below and let us know how we can help: